Total Truck Support offers bookkeeping for truckers. Our monthly trucking bookkeeping services include an Income and Expense statement to provide you with an accurate picture of how your trucking business is doing.
Our Total Truck Support TEAM is dedicated to the service of the trucking industry and our trucking bookkeeping staff keeps up to date on tax changes and how they affect the truck driving industry. Our bookkeeping services provides you with peace of mind while you are on the road.
Contact us today for all of your trucker accounting, bookkeeping, registration, permitting, and trucking tax preparation and tax filing needs.
Trucking Business Services
- Obtain FEIN (Federal Tax ID Number, Required Prior to Obtaining Authority)
- SCAC Codes – New and Annual Renewals
- Commercial Registered Agent Services with the Nevada Secretary of State
- Incorporation Services, Including S-Corp Elections, LLC’s, Partnerships, & Foreign Corp Filings
- Corporate Compliance Services – Corporate Books, By-Laws, Annual Meetings and Minutes
- Certified Full-Charge Bookkeeping Including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Payroll Services – Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, and Quarterly and Year-End Reports
- Monthly Income Statements
- Full Financial Statement Reporting when Required
- Certified Business & Personal Income Tax Return Preparation – Including Schedule C (Sole Proprietors), C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC’s and Partnerships
- Business Start-Up Services & Business Coaching
- On-Going Business Coaching and Income Statement Reviews with Clients
- Banking Services
- Notary Public Services
- Lease Agreement, Contracts and Specialized Business Services as Needed